Eris Pharmaceris R - LIPO-ROSALGIN - Soothing Cream
Pharmaceris R - LIPO-ROSALGIN Multi-Soothing Cream with SPF15 for skin with rosacea
Acne rosacea is a skin illness that mainly affects mature women. Its causes are not entirely identified but it is known that acne rosacea develops on the basis of seborrhea and vascular disorders (proneness to flushing as a result of physical or emotional stimuli). Face erythema is initially passing but with time the changes become permanent and papules and pustules appear. Changes concern face skin only, nose at the beginning and cheeks, central forehead and chin later.
This cream effectively moisturizes dry skin and improves its overall condition. Kelp (Macrocystis Pyrifera) extract helps calm redness. Octopirox® minimizes the appearance of blemishes and helps leave the skin bacteria-free. D-Panthenol and Allantoin calm red, irritated skin.
Consult your dermatologist – a specialist therapy corresponding to the degree of changes is required.
For skin care use only special preparations designed for acne rosacea.
Choose fragrance and colorant-free cosmetics.
- Pyracetone olamine - has anti-bacterial properties
- Vitamin K - reduces erythema and hyperaemia of the epidermis, seals blood vessels and prevents their rupture
- D-pantenol - with a strong healing action on various kinds of sin damage and stimulating cell growth and regeneration
- Allantoin - soothes skin irritations.
- Olive Wax - strenthens hydro-lipid barrier of the epidermis and provides proper hydration and lipid replenishment
Recommended for daily care of all skin types with acne rosacea. Apply twice a day.
30 ml / 1.0 fl. oz.