Eris Pharmaceris N - PURI-CAPILIUM - Soothing Cleansing Gel
Eris - Pharmaceris N - PURI-CAPILIUM Soothing Cleansing Gel reducing redness.
A soap-free cleansing formula that removes impurities leaving skin feeling fresh and moist. It has soothing and calming properties. Soap substitute.
Problem of dilated capillaries affects more and more people, usually with delicate, thin and sensitive skin. Fragility of capillaries and their excessive permeability lead to face redness, the feeling of burning and hotness. With time the erythema becomes permanent and a network of dilated capillaries, the so-called telangiectasis, appears on the face. Fragile capillaries break and leave permanent marks on the skin, or “spider veins”. Acne rosacea may develop on skin with dilated capillaries.
- soothing milk thistle extract - reduces redness of the skin.
- nourishing and moisturizing mango wax - eliminates the feeling of dryness and keeps the skin from feeling taut.
- allantonin and D-panthenol - soothe and reduce the tendency to irritation.
Apply small amount of gel to your hand, moistened with water and wash your face.
· You can strengthen the capillaries and reduce the risk of developing subsequent capillary changes by using specialist cosmetic products.
· Use gentle enzymatic peeling.
· Protect your skin properly against sun exposure by using creams with UVA and UVB filters, e.g. with Photoprotective cream SPF 30+, or apply Moisturizing sunscreen cream SPF 90+.
· Cleansing your face and body with hot water, the water temperature should be moderate
· Washing with hard, chlorinated water.
· Face overheating (avoid sunbathing and solarium).
6.33 fl.oz. / 190 ml