While there is no dermatological definition for sensitive skin, the term is used to describe the skin condition of people who easily break out in rashes and get blotchy, itchy, or stinging skin in response to products or the weather.
If you have this type of skin, do not:
- use soap and water to wash your skin
- use coarse peelings
It is recommended that you do:
- use make-up remover or cleanser for sensitive skin
- use non-alcohol toner
- use nourishing – regenerating cream
- use eye and neck cream twice a day
- use face mask twice a week
- use creams with UVA and UVB filters
- protect your skin in winter against cold and wind.