You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
Mature skin becomes drier, more wrinkled and spots appear. Aging of skin does not only appear on the surface of skin but also in its deeper layers. With age, skin loses elasticity and firmness, becomes looser and thinner, and acquires a dry, wrinkled texture.
If your skin reached the age to be called mature, do not:
- use soap and water in your daily skin care routine
- use coarse peelings
- products with alcohol that can dry the skin
Make sure to use:
- make-up remover or cleanser
- non-alcohol toner
- moisturizing cream for the day
- nourishing-regenerating cream for the night
- eye and neck cream twice a day
- nourishing face masks twice a week on your face, neck and décolletage